Why People Deactivate Their Facebook Accounts

Waldo deactivated Apr. 25, 2010.
Reason for leaving: No one could find me on Facebook, so my friend count was ZERO. And I tried having a MySpace, but the same thing: ZERO FRIENDS. Not even Tom could find me. WHY AM I SO FUCKING HARD TO FIND?? Even Osama Bin Laden has friends!!!!

Jesus deactivated Jan. 3, 2011.
Reason for leaving: People kept asking me for shit. I don't want to be dealing with their stupid problems when I'm Facebook stalking Mary Magdalene. Yeah, I tapped that.

Karl Rove deactivated Sept. 4, 2009.
Reason for leaving: Mark Zuckerberg is a homo.

Justin Bieber deactivated Dec. 2, 2010.
Reason for leaving: My Mom found the thread between me and Usher...Including the pictures he sent of his belieber. And by belieber I mean penis.

Allah deactivated Jan. 4, 2011.
Reason for leaving: Just trying to keep up with Jesus.