Even Trash has a Facebook

These are REAL statuses from my favoritest, trashiest, most stalkable facebook friends:

ITS LIKE U SAY U LOVE ME THEN LOOK AT ME N TREAT ME LIKE TRASH. BUT IF U LOVED ME U WUD NO ME AND NO YOU SHUD TREAT ME LIKE TREASURE. PAST IS PAST. LOVE IS REAL. ACTIONS R LOUDER THAN WORDS. THE VIBE U GIVIN...Y AINT U TOOK YO TRASH OUT? AFRAID SUMONE MITE PICK IT UP AND C IT FOR WAT IT IS? IF U WAITN ON TIME TO CHANGE YO WAYS DNT WAIT TOO LONG


I want 2 thank my GOD for wakin me up dis morning and Thank GOD for puttin all my postive ppl in my life and letting me leave the negative ppl alone that wants 2 put me down all the time THANK U GOD I LOVE U


You males need to quit lyin to us females. We know when you're doing we just disregard it because ya'll will defend it to the end!


Click on "Like" if I've ever made you smile in your life. Then, set this as your status and see how many people you have made smile. Play along and re-post it


You are the most PRECIOUS to me in this world after my Parents (REAL post from a REAL husband to his WIFE...not joking)


~~~~~~DAMN ((EEEEEEVVVVVVVVRRRRYYYYYYYY)) 1 BOO*D UP NOW~~~~~~~~WTF :/